Welcome to Foundation and Year One
Hello and welcome to our class page!
Our Christian value this half term is Friendship and our daily Collective Worship will teach the children the importance of friendship and kindness. Please see Seesaw for weekly updates about what we will be learning, this will follow our interests and activities will be a mix of adult led and child initiated play.
- Foundation children, you will have a daily phonics challenge. This will be inside your sound books and will need completing and bringing back to school the following day
- Snack is available (am only) for all Foundation Stage children in the Foundation classroom. Please bring in 20p a day or £1 weekly to help us provide a variety of healthy foods for your child to try
- Year 1 and Foundation stage children - home learning will be set on Seesaw on a Friday and will be due in the following Thursday. Children need to read to an adult at home 3 times per week and have their reading records signed
- Don't forget to check our photo gallery, we enjoy showcasing our learning!
- Weekly announcements and home learning challenges are sent out via Seesaw (our online learning platform)
- PE for our Foundation Stage children will be on a Wednesday afternoon. PE kits can be brought in on a Monday and will be sent home on a Friday
- PE for Year 1 will be on a Friday afternoon. Year 1 children will need to come to school in their PE kit on a Friday.
Mrs Stone, Mrs Guilfoyle, Mrs Laister and Mrs Rawson
Year 1 children only
Year 1/2 overview - Cycle A 2021/2022