Welcome to Foundation and Year One
Hello and welcome to our class page!
We hope you have had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to a new academic year.
Our Christian value this half term is Hope and our daily Collective Worship will teach the children the importance of having hope for ourselves and others. Mrs Guilfoyle, Mrs Laister and I cannot wait to welcome you back into our classroom and we are looking forward to a fun filled year!
- Homework will be set on Seesaw on a Friday and will be due in the following Thursday. Children need to read to an adult at home 3 times per week and have their reading records signed
- Don't forget to check our photo gallery, we enjoy showcasing our learning!
- Weekly announcements and home learning challenges are sent out via Seesaw (our online learning platform)
- PE for our Foundation Stage children will be on a Wednesday afternoon. PE kits can be brought in on a Monday and will be sent home on a Friday
- PE for Year 1 will be on a Friday afternoon. Year 1 children will need to come to school in their PE kit on a Friday.
Mrs Stone, Mrs Guilfoyle and Mrs Laister
- After school clubs will begin w/c 13.09.21 - a club list will follow
- Macmillan coffee morning - 24.9.21 - more information to follow